forum of the merovingians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Merovingians!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Merovingian Avatar Contest.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Varstad
Pledged Initiate
Pledged Initiate

The Great Merovingian Avatar Contest..... Empty
PostSubject: The Great Merovingian Avatar Contest.....   The Great Merovingian Avatar Contest..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:18 am

Artists, photo-shoppers, and creative geniuses -- now is the time to step up to the plate. The Merovingian Avatar Contest has begun. The winners will decided by YOU by voting in this forum. I will start a thread where Contestants can submit their entries.

Prizes will be given for the following categories:

1. Most Merovingian -- the winning avatar will be most reflective of our guild's image and ideals

2. Most Artistic and Creative -- the winning avatar will be the "coolest looking"

An added prize will be given to the player whose last three digits of their Bank Balance is closest to the last three digits of my telephone number on the day that the winning Avatars are announced. To qualify for this bonus prize, you must have participated in the Contest (i.e. voting, creating an Avatar).

Good luck to all!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

The Great Merovingian Avatar Contest.....
Page 1 of 1