forum of the merovingians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Merovingians!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Varstad
Pledged Initiate
Pledged Initiate

I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge.... Empty
PostSubject: I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge....   I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge.... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Merovingians. please post here if you are interested in fighting in the ARENA. I would like to organize a contest involving the arena. Gear and entry fees will be offered to all who wish to participate.
Back to top Go down
Varstad
Pledged Initiate
Pledged Initiate

I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge....   I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge.... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:08 am

This thread covers some of the basics of the Arena: http://forum.fallensword.com/viewtopic.php?t=74876&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top Go down
kharn190
Pledged Initiate
Pledged Initiate

PostSubject: Re: I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge....   I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge.... Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:55 am

i am willing to give go arounds with the arena
i will post up all i deas i have for equipment in the areas of ATTACK - DEFENSE - AND A MIX OF BOTH
Back to top Go down
kharn190
Pledged Initiate
Pledged Initiate

PostSubject: Re: I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge....   I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge.... Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:02 am

this is my first idea of equipment to enter a lvl 20 arena tourny *NOTE* all stats do not include forging bonuses these are just base stats of items of selection.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the list i have compiled so far of what you could use that we have availabe for use FOR ATTACK BASED STYLE.

GLOVES: plague gauntlets (perfect craft) lvl 20

HELM: plague helm (perfect craft) lvl 20

AMMULET: Raggghzas tooth (good or better craft) lvl10
OR
reborn dragon ammulet lvl 15

WEAPON: emmissaries death mace lvl 5
OR
sword of the eagle (excellent or better craft) lvl 13
OR
reborn dragon axe (good or better craft) lvl 15
OR
blade of felmaz (perfect craft) lvl 20

ARMOR: plague armor (excellent or better craft) lvl 20

SHIELD: lokors rat shield (perfect) lvl 12

RING: dwarf quartz ring lvl 15
OR
reborn dragon ring (excellent or better craft) lvl 15

BOOTS: plague boots (any craft) lvl 20

RUNE: rune of desruction lvl 19
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
those are all the items to choose to set up with we have all of them
you should try your best to get the best craft of each item to get the best stats but those are the minimums
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

these are setups i have already made to make it easier and the stats of them in each catagory
of ATTACK,DEFENSE,DAMAGE,ARMOR,AND HIT POINTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETUP #1

plague set,raggghzas tooth,blade of felmar,lokors shield,dwarf quartz ring,and rune of destruction

stats are as follows ATT:173 DAM:190 ARMOR:182 DEF:1 HP:22
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETUP#2
use same as setup #1 **** refer to setup #1 for the list of items****
but you substitute with the reborn dragon ammy

stats are as follows ATT:195 DAM:166 ARMOR:182 DEF:1 HP:20
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETUP#3
but you substitute with the reborn dragon axe

stats are as follows ATT:163 DAM:204 ARMOR: 182 DEF:1 HP:12
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETUP#4
but you substitute with the sword of the eagle

stats are as follows ATT:167 DAM:200 ARMOR:190 DEF:1 HP:12
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETUP#5
but you substitute with the emmissaries death mace

stats are as follows ATT:163 DAM:195 ARMOR182 DEF:1 HP:12
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETUP#6
but you substitute with the reborn dragon ammy & the reborn dragon ring

stats ar as follows ATT:158 DAM:193 ARMOR:192 DEF:1 HP:14
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETUP#7
use same as setup #6 **** refer to setup #6 for the list of items****
but you substitute with the reborn axe

stats are as follows ATT:166 DAM:190 ARMOR:192 DEF:1 HP:15
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETUP#8

stats are as follows ATT:170 DAM:186 ARMOR:200 DEF:1 HP:15

SETUP#9
but you substitute with the emmisaries death mace

stats are as follows ATT:166 DAM:181 ARMOR:192 DEF:1 HP:15
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETUP#10
but you substitute with the reborn dragon ring

stats are as follows ATT:154 DAM:200 ARMOR:192 DEF:1 HP:27
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETUP#11
use same as setup #10 **** refer to setup #10 for the list of items****
but you substitute with the reborn dragon axe

stats are as follows ATT:144 DAM:214 ARMOR:192 DEF:1 HP:17

SETUP#12

stats are as follows ATT148 DAM:210 ARMOR:200 DEF:1 HP:17

SETUP#13
but you substitute with the emmisaries death mace

stats are as follows ATT144 DAM:205 ARMOR:192 DEF:1 HP:17

THESE SETUP HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED BUT THEY HAVE BEEN CRUNCHED THROUGH A STAT CALCULATOR SO WINNING
RUSULTS WILL VARY YOU CAN VOTE IN OR COMMENT IN WHAT SETUPS YOU THINK WORK WELL AND WHICH DONT
REMEMBER TH ARENA IS OFF OF WHO HAS THE BETTER EQUIPMENT ( LVLUP POINTS - BUFFS - AND GUILD STRUCTURE DONT COUNT )
AND PLZ READ OVER EACH ONE CAREFULLY WRONG SETUPS OR NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO EACH SETUP DIFFERENCE
COULD RESULT IN A LOS IN THE PVP AREANA

THESE ARE ATTACK SETUPS THATS WHY YOU DONT SEE A GOOD NUMBER IN THE DEFENSE AREA
IF YOU HAVE ANY QQUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ( KHARN190 ) OR VARSTAD

THERE WILL BE FUTURE POSTINGS ON OTHER LVL ARENA SETS SO STAY TUNED

TY AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Back to top Go down
Triggerx
not posted much :(
Triggerx

PostSubject: Re: I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge....   I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge.... Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:22 am

i will be glad to participate in arena and i will try out you setups kharm and tell u how it goes once i hit 20 Smile
Back to top Go down
Triggerx
Triggerx

PostSubject: Re: I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge....   I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge.... Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:50 pm

All FF and crafted
Plague Armor
Plague Gauntlets
Plague Boots
Empowered Plagued Helm
Reborn Guardian Shield
Reborn Guardian Rune
Reborn Guardian Axe
Reborn Guardian Amulet
Forest Guardian Ring

Level 25 bounty set and arena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge....   I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need input for the first ever Merovingian Arena Lord (or Lady) challenge....
Page 1 of 1