forum of the merovingians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Merovingians!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how to gain ranks in the merovingians faster and better

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kharn190
Pledged Initiate
Pledged Initiate

how to gain ranks in the merovingians faster and better Empty
PostSubject: how to gain ranks in the merovingians faster and better   how to gain ranks in the merovingians faster and better Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:36 pm

if you are sitting there wondering why your not going up in ranks faster or sooner
then this topic is for you

this is what i used to do which got me to where i am now and you could be by my side one day

when i first started out i would come on and hunt 2 times a day if i could bc with low stam like
700 you can hunt 2 times a day. i would get all the buffs i could mostly looking for
ADEPT LEARNER - LIBRARIAN - TREASURE HUNTER - MERCHANT - ANIMAL MAGNETISM
- DOUBLER - AND CONSERVE
with those buffs you max your xp gain out and gain as much gold as possible.
i would hunt where the best places to hunt guide told me to i followed it like a bible and still do.
i would go through my hunt use my bank deposit for my self and send all gold except 10k to apollo
in only even increments as it is easier to tally up

and i did that 2 times a day i would have a donation of almost 100k a day to him in my hunts and it increased as i
grew in lvls. most of you in the guild lack gold donations for your rank. yes i know fsp are hard to get in a way but donaing
valuable gear to the guild will also help you donations bc you get credit for them in fsp and fsp also help your rank too.
all fsp are of equal value of 100k yes i know its more in the market for them but thats the founders choice to have that equivelancy

but if you follow what i said above which i will make note of again in a simple way you will rank faster

1. come in in he morning ask for buffs

2. hunt with FULL stam

3. repair equipment first then use bank deposit on yourself

4. donate all of the rest of extra gold till you are left with 10k on you

5. repeat all steps in the evening when you hunt again

6. reason for the 10k is to buy doubler if you need it at anytime

7. donate any fsp or gear if you can must be worthy gear not JUNK.

8. watch your rank rise fast

Last edited by kharn190 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kantiflame
not posted much :(

PostSubject: Re: how to gain ranks in the merovingians faster and better   how to gain ranks in the merovingians faster and better Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:15 am

Thank you verry helpfull!
Back to top Go down
Zam911

PostSubject: Re: how to gain ranks in the merovingians faster and better   how to gain ranks in the merovingians faster and better Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:28 am

i just joined this guild not to long ago and im already sion at arms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to gain ranks in the merovingians faster and better   how to gain ranks in the merovingians faster and better Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to gain ranks in the merovingians faster and better
Page 1 of 1