forum of the merovingians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Merovingians!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat box for the guild?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cougarf
Pledged Initiate
Pledged Initiate

Chat box for the guild? Empty
PostSubject: Chat box for the guild?   Chat box for the guild? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:14 pm

I actually posted this somewhere else on the forum, but I can't recall where. I was just wondering if people were interested in getting a chatbox for the guild, which would allow us to speak more effectively by sending messages real time? While I don't think it would overtake the guild chat in terms of FS function (like buff requests, donations etc.), it might allow us to be more informal and socialize? Also, it would function while the site's down, giving us a better idea if its only our computers conking out, or its FS that's the problem. I could look into getting code for creating a chatbox somewhere on either this forum, or another website? Just a small poll here though...
Back to top Go down
AlterBeast
Pledged Initiate
Pledged Initiate
AlterBeast

PostSubject: Re: Chat box for the guild?   Chat box for the guild? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Whoops I managed to PM you directly instead of replying..LOL derrrrr I need some caffeine. Anyway, I came here the other day to ask everyone what the power outage was about as I didn't see any warnings..But none were active....so if ppl were here on the chat that would be awesome channel to have..I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
vincemus
not posted much :(
vincemus

PostSubject: Re: Chat box for the guild?   Chat box for the guild? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:54 am

I like the idea, you got my vote.
V
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vincemus.net
cougarf
Pledged Initiate
Pledged Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Chat box for the guild?   Chat box for the guild? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Hey, to those who actually read this thread, I kinda created a new site as a test for the chatroom for our guild. Feel free to pop by and see if the chat box works for you Very Happy.
And oh, before I forget, the site is located at: testingmerovingianchat.awardspace.us, and no registration etc should be necessary...
Back to top Go down
AlterBeast
Pledged Initiate
Pledged Initiate
AlterBeast

PostSubject: Re: Chat box for the guild?   Chat box for the guild? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:02 pm

What's the URL?
Back to top Go down
cougarf
Pledged Initiate
Pledged Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Chat box for the guild?   Chat box for the guild? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:59 pm

testingmerovingianchat.awardspace.us is the URL for the chat. Hopefully that works...
Back to top Go down
wasderrt
wasderrt

PostSubject: Re: Chat box for the guild?   Chat box for the guild? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:02 pm

it donstest work lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat box for the guild?   Chat box for the guild? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat box for the guild?
Page 1 of 1