forum of the merovingians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Merovingians!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terminated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeltaKin

Terminated Empty
PostSubject: Terminated   Terminated Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:01 pm

I tried to log on to the game from a different computer and i got a termination! No
Noble guild members what should I do?
Back to top Go down
Merovech
Grand Master
Grand Master

Terminated Empty
PostSubject: Termination   Terminated Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:51 am

You need to contact the game. When you try and log on at the bottom I believe it says contact us. You could be terminated for sharing passwords or for having more than one account or for using bad language. Send them a message asking them why and what you can do to be re-instated. For the passwords I would plead innocence and ask for forgiveness. For the multiple accounts you need to prove that there are as many people living and playing the game from your home as there are accounts. Hopefully this si the case. They usually ask for ID from all the players in the house. This will take a few days and confirm with them what you can black out as you don't want to send them all your info for identity theft so make sure it is okay with them to blank out your date of birth and maybe even your picture and part of your address signature etc. They usually only need your name.
Back to top Go down

Terminated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
forum of the merovingians :: Applications to us-
Jump to: